Sunday, November 20, 2011

Summing it up

I thought it would be good for me to start a weekly wrap-up thing (a la thebloggess.com, although I'm clearly not as awesome as she is), so I thought I'd start showing some of the things I do during the week that don't show up on this blog.

So, while I've been doing a lot of other work, something I've done online that I can show you is my Zazzle store. I started it last year in an attempt to monetize this blog and therefore justify the time I spend on it. The store was a colossal failure in that 1) I didn't have much time to put it together and 2) I'm pretty much a horrible artist.

Despite these flaws, I'm trying to make a go of the store again. I've put two mugs related to Interstitial Cystitis in it, and several new things that include my favorite snowmen.  You can find my store here, or click on the "store" tab above.

Thanks for your support!

****
Are you interested in a HARP loan, refinancing, or maybe just need some information on them? Learn what you need to know about mortgage refinance rates here.  You can get a free mortgage refinance quote on their page. Also, visit Zillow to get your edge in real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment