Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hoebag!!

This email just made it past my spam filter and showed up in my inbox. I'm trying to decide what kind of advertising technique they are using by addressing me as "hoebag." Does this endear them to potential clients? Maybe they focus on shoppers with self esteem problems, the kind that spend their evenings catering to sloppy men in stained wife-beaters. "Hoebag" might even been a term of endearment for these women.

As for me, all I can do is wonder if that's really an acceptable spelling.


Gifts, discounts for you from Corderobauld
Inbox
X

Jenni Levine azeejen@aol.com via mx.aol.com to ...show details 3:40 AM (6 hours ago)

Hoebag !!
58%  !!! http://someURLI'mnotincludingherebecauseLordknowswhereitgoes.com



Visit www.labelitorloseit.com and use the discount code TIGER for savings on personalized labels that really stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment