Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What the Whippet Ate

I spend approximately 35% of my at-home-and-awake time taking stolen food away from my Whippet. Today's steals:

1 Vanilla Special K granola bar
1 bag of airline peanuts
1 wrapper that luckily no longer contained gum

These stolen items were not just sitting around. They were in a purse and a computer bag. Zippers do not defeat the Whippet. Counters do not defeat the Whippet. Children's hands do not defeat the Whippet.

It's maddening.

Who, me? I have no idea what you're talking about. Hey, is that a cookie?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to shop at Cleanrun.com! Buy your dog some Christmas presents and support this blog at the same time. 

Search Amazon.com for everything you need! Buy your Christmas crap now! HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment