Saturday, November 12, 2011

Burning Down the House

It seems that my uterus has decided to compete with my bladder for the title of “Organ Brenna Hates the Most.”  Lately it gets in an uproar each month and then it tries to involve my already diseased bladder in some sort of a coup. I’m not sure what its eventual goal is (world domination?) but I’m trying to put a lid on the whole damn thing. So on Monday I’m electing to have someone use “radio frequency energy” to burn out my insides. This sounds like a terrific idea, right?

I’m mostly nervous about the whole thing because I’m not the typical patient for this procedure. I don’t have the problem that most people use it to cure (even though this blog is all about TMI, I’ll spare you the details).  I have a separate disease most people have never heard of (Interstitial Cystitis). So I’m a little worried about how this is going to work for me.

It’s only a 90-second-long process. Surely nothing too terrible can happen in that amount of time, right? Except for the part where I’m BURNING OUT MY INSIDES. 



Visit www.labelitorloseit.com and use the discount code TIGER for savings on personalized labels that really stick!



10 comments:

  1. Oh my lands that sounds awful! I really hope this works for you. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, "this burn" posting Completely useful..good source, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK! I got a spammer! I'm going to leave it up as a sign of my blog's growing popularity and complete awesomeness. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, let me congratulate you on achieving official status of Spamworthiness. It's an elite club of bloggers and you have earned every last bit of spamnation you get.

    Now, as for the burning your insides...um...ouch. But I sure hope it settles things down a bit for you. Best of luck with it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Brenna, I hope there is a positive outcome to all this stuff you are going through. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. “radio frequency energy” wow... good luck... really. I wish you the best.

    Also, you should ask for free XM Radio with that. Or Sirius. They probably have lasers or something aimed at you. Don't be picky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your organs are fighting against you. Tell them I said to tone it down!! (no one ever listens to me, so sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, and I really HATE to ask... if all of this works, will you still be writing on the pee cups?

    ReplyDelete