Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If you need to get an incurable disease, I recommend that you choose one that doesn’t involve your excretory or reproductive organs.

I’m naked from the waist down in front of strangers WAY too often these days. Can you conduct a reasonable and pleasant conversation while someone you just met has her fingers all up in your business? I can. I’m freaking GIFTED.

At this point, I’m wearing my nice underwear ALL OF THE TIME because I never know when some doctor, nurse, or therapist is going to ask me to drop trow. Even the Acupuncturist has to get a little personal. At this point, if some random person on the street stopped me and told me to undress from the waist down and put a gown on so it opens in the back, I’d probably do it. And then I’d wonder why people were honking.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Start here!

No comments:

Post a Comment