Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm such an awesome mom

Good moms get all their kids' school supplies weeks before school starts so that they can send everything in on the first day.

Great moms drive to Walgreens at 9pm the night before the first day of school when they realize that they bought folders WITH prongs instead of folders WITHOUT prongs, so that they can send the right school supplies on the first day.

At least, that's how I see it.

PS. I bought myself some Zotz while I was there, scrounging to find the last yellow folder, so I'm all good.


3 comments:

  1. I got the wrong kind on purpose, to prove from the outset I am an undependable wild card. Hopefully, they will keep this in mind when asking donations for that bake sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the Zotz. I love quirky candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart move. I'm too straight-laced to pull it off. And Zotz are the ultimate bomb!

    ReplyDelete