Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The art of umbrella-ing

I need to take lessons in the art of using an umbrella while getting into a car. I'm good up until the moment I must close the umbrella. Then I become a wet mess as I fold it up while sliding in the car. Plus, I have to put my giant, dripping golf umbrella into the car as well. Where do I put it while hurrying to close the door? The passenger side is the only option, so now it looks like someone went surfing over there. I'm 100% sure the inside of my car is significantly wetter simply because I used an umbrella.

My hair still looks good though. Kinda.

Need to label your kids' back-to-school stuff? Shop at labelitorloseit.com and use the code "tiger" to get 10% off your order! 


Search Amazon.com for school supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment