Sunday, March 20, 2011

The naked song

The Girl unleashed a new song on us tonight while undressing for bath time.

I’m naked.
I’m naked.
I’m naked, naked, naked!
Shake my booty here.
Shake my booty over here.
Shake my booty all around!

As you might imagine, there was choreography that went along with this lovely tune. I figure I might as well send this one off to Britney Spears so that she can make it her next hit. It would fit right in with today’s pop music scene if we auto-tuned it and put in a slammin’ breakdown. And the video designs itself, along with the accompanying dance craze. Plus it’ll be a versatile hit: great for dance floors or strip clubs.

There’s no downside, right?

This book is titled The Truth: I'm a Girl, I'm Smart and I Know Everything. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment