Friday, October 7, 2011

This week's crazy cup


I had something else in mind but this hit me in the car on the way there. You can only use "electric boogaloo" along with the number 2, so I pretty much HAD to use it this week. Next week I'm out of town, and then I'm back doing four more of these fun treatments. Keep sharing your ideas for amusing sayings to put on my urine sample cups!

*****If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here. 

Search Amazon.com for everything you need!


Visit www.labelitorloseit.com and use the discount code TIGER for savings on personalized labels that really stick!

2 comments:

  1. Shawn & the 2 bichons and 1 bcOctober 7, 2011 at 1:45 AM

    Have any of the nurses commented on them yet? You've got to get a comment or a laugh from them, and maybe from the Dr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My regular nurse has commented on my first smiley face and then last week's. A different nurse did yesterday's and she didn't say anything. The doctor isn't even there for these (can you believe it?). It amuses me, though, so that's what really matters. Because it's all about me :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete