Friday, December 10, 2010

Letters of the Moment: Hairy Topics

Dear Hair,

I do not appreciate your inability to look the same every day. Why is it that I can use the same shampoo and styling aids and get wildly different results? Please get your act together. 

Your Friend,

Brenna

(Maybe I need to give up and buy these---------------------------------->
Somehow the fact that they are made of actual human hair seems just totally creepy. Why is hair on a head OK and hair anywhere else horrible? )






Dear Hair Dye,

If I’m going to spend 30+ minutes applying you, you should stick around for a while. It’s only polite.

Sincerely,

Brenna

PS to gray hairs: Screw you.



(Maybe I should give up and just dye it blue. Then the gray hairs would be
the good ones. ---------------------------------------------------------->)

No comments:

Post a Comment