Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spider for Sale


At my friendly neighborhood Pet Supermarket, this spider cage sits up on a shelf so high that I had to hold my phone over my head to take a picture of it. Don't go looking for the spider. He's ALLEGEDLY under the bedding. I just thought the information on the cage was so interesting that I had to take a picture of it.

While I was snapping away, a salesman came over to see if I needed help. I told  him I was fascinated by the outstanding sales pitch on the cage. He told me that the tarantula, which is only a quarter-sized baby, bit him when it poked it to see if it was still alive (idiot). The bite on the tip of his finger left bruising that extended ALL THE WAY UP TO HIS ELBOW. FOR MONTHS! 

The "friendly" adult tarantula in the cage next door only cost $15 because he's not as pretty as this attack-ula apparently will be when he grows up. So basically they are waiting for the right person who doesn't mind risking life and limb owning an aggressive spider BECAUSE IT IS PRETTY. 

Can you imagine if it got out of its cage in your house? You could never sleep again. 

<shivers>

Need more stories about spiders? Here's a classic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to shop at Cleanrun.com! Buy your dog some Christmas presents and support this blog at the same time. 


Search Amazon.com for everything you need! Buy your Christmas crap now! HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment