Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a holiday pee cup!


Deck the halls with urine samples
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Fill the cup and make it ample
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Don she now her protective gloves
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
Run the tests and feel the Christmas love
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

I went in for my instillation today, obviously. My nurse made a little squeally noise in excitement while fetching my sample and she told me how much she enjoyed basically getting to handle cups filled with my pee. My work here is done. Until next time.

And now for some Christmas laughs, brought to you by the Muppets. Thanks to my facebook friend Jeanette, who found this gem, which my kids watched about 10 times today while laughing fiendishly. 


Merry Christmas!

What the hell is this cup all about? Click here for more info!


Dog people: Click here to shop at Clean Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment