Monday, September 12, 2011

Clothing choice gone wrong

A few weeks ago, I walked through the parking lot of Target behind a woman with an exceptionally large behind. Now, the size of her behind, though exceptional, was not worth blogging about. Many people have ample behinds, and no one cares. But how she adorned it, now THAT had me wishing I could get out my camera.

First of all, she had elected to wear white pants that appeared to be a second skin. Now, I don't even own white skintight pants, but if I did, I think I would wear them with a long shirt that covered my behind. But let's give this woman the benefit of the doubt. Let's say that maybe these are her most comfy pair of pants, and maybe she doesn't own a long shirt. I'll let all of that go. But here's the kicker:

She was wearing a leopard print thong underneath.

I don't care who you are, you've got more than one pair of undies. And even if the thong is the only clean pair, in this situation, you either choose the white pants or you wear the thong. Under no circumstances is it OK to wear essentially see-through pants and very obvious underwear. I realize that I am horribly unfashionable, but even I know this. It is like a clothing LAW.

I tried my hardest to draw this phenomenon for you, but I failed miserably. Fortunately, Google was my friend and I discovered this blog entry. The first photo gives you the idea, but you have to imagine the leopard print on the thong. Enjoy!

Search Amazon.com for everything you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment