Saturday, July 27, 2013

Can you figure out what I did here?

It's rare when I do a dumb thing and it doesn't result in injury or hundreds of dollars worth of repairs. Honestly, I think the only reason the phone still works is that Husband just put out fluffy new mulch. 

After watching this, you will probably wonder how this even happened. Just keep in mind that I was recording my own video while holding a clicker and the reward ball.

Enjoy!


******************************************************************************
Have you checked out the Laughing at the Rain store lately? Now with awesome Border Collie T-shirts!

Help support Laughing at the Rain by using the links below when you shop:


Dog people: Click here to shop at Clean Run!

4 comments:

  1. did you throw the phone instead of the ball?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY threw the phone instead of the ball.

      Delete
  2. Only you, Brenna! Only you...or maybe me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!!! I have decided that so many weird and crazy things happen to me because I do lots of different things. Some of them are bound to go awry. At least I'm EXPERIENCING! :)

      Delete